How To Create An Email Signature in Webmail
This will show you how to add/modify your signature in the webmail:|
1. Go to http://www.tunamail.net/
2. Log in using your email and password
3. Once logged in, at the top click the link marked "Settings".
4. After the Settings box has opened, make sure the "Identities" tab along the left is clicked.
5. After you have clicked the "Identities" tab, click the your email address link on the left hand side.
6. Fill out the textarea box with your desired email signature (HTML is allowed)
7. Make sure the box marked "HTML Signature" is checked (if you are using HTML in your signature) and click Save.
You have now applied your email signature.