The knowledgebase is organized into different categories. Either choose a category from below or search the knowledgebase for the answer to your question.
How To Create An Email Signature in Webmail
This will show you how to add/modify your signature in the webmail:1. Go to...
How To Set Up Your Email in Alto (iOS/Android App)
1. Open Alto2. When Adding an Account, choose "Other", with the Envelope Icon3. Enter your full...
How To Set Up Your Email In Gmail
This will show you how to import/receive your emails in your personal Gmail Account:1. Log into...
How To Set Up Your Email In Mail (Mac OS X)
1. Open Mail2. From the Mail menu, choose Preferences.3. Click the + button in the bottom left...
How To Set Up Your Email In Outlook 2010
Adding a New Account
1. Open Outlook > Select File menu > Select Info > Click Add...
How To Set Up Your Email In Outlook 2011 (Mac OS X)
Adding a New Account
1. Open Outlook > Select Tools Menu > Accounts... > Click Add...
How To Set Up Your Email In Outlook 2013
Adding a New Account1. Open Outlook > Select File menu > Click "+ Add Account" button2....
How To Set Up Your Email In Outlook 2016
Adding a New Account1. Open Outlook > Select File Tab > Info > + Add Account2. Once...
How To Set Up Your Email In Thunderbird
1. Open Thunderbird > Press Alt Key
Click the Tools menu and then select the Account Settings...
How To Set Up Your Email On Android
Please note, as there are many versions of Android, these instructions may differ on some...
How To Set Up Your Email On Blackberry (Version 10)
1. Open Settings from Top Slidedown Menu or Home Screen
2. Go to Accounts > Email, Calendar...
How To Set Up Your Email On iPhone/iPad
1. Open Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Other > Add Mail Account...
Managing Email Accounts/Users Via Webmail
1. Log into your webmail with your administrative email account at http://mail.tunamail.net2....
Using SSL with BigTuna E-mail
If having your email secured with HTTPS/SSL is important to you, please follow the instructions...